1. Plaid – I am obsessed with plaid this season, and I have been searching for the perfect flannel! This Zara flannel would be a great addition to your closet this fall.
2. Leopard Pumps – With cold weather comes the need for closed-toe shoes, and leopard is a fabulous semi-neutral. I practically live in my leopard flats, but have yet to snag a pair of great leopard pumps. I love that the silhouette of these Ivanka Trump pumps resembles that of a court shoe.
3. Distressed Black Skinnies – I have yet to purchase a pair of distressed jeans, mostly because the fading can be so hit or miss, but I love these distressed black skinnies. They add a little extra texture to an outfit without appearing over-distressed.
4. Bling – Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, and ear cuffs are a punk-y option to spruce up an outfit this season. As you cover yourself in more material this fall, why not cover yourself with more bling?
5. Cobalt Handbag – I love a great statement bag, and Rebecca Minkoff’s ladylike totes have stolen my heart. The bright color is well balanced with its simple design, which makes it great for mixing with lots of patterns!